Monday, June 30, 2008

Oregon Trail

My friend Jamie asked if I could get her the original "Oregon Trail".
Remember that game? You probably played it elementary school on an
old Apple computer. I work with a lot of nerds, so I said I could ask
around.

Me: Hey Julian, you're a nerd. Do you know where I can find the
original Oregon Trail?
Nerd: Between Independence, Missouri and Willamette Valley, Oregon,
in the Western part of the United States.
Me: Thanks.

I guess I asked for that.

Me: Hey Anthony. I'm looking for the original "Oregon Trail"
computer game for a friend of mine.
Nerd #2: Does your friend like hideous, boring, and frustrating
things from the 70s?
Me: That's why she and I get along so well. Maybe she's feeling a
little nostalgic.
Nerd #2: Was she voted "Most Likely to Die of Dysentery" in high
school or something?

Frankly, these guy's aren't helping at all.

If you know where I can find it, leave a comment. Jamie thanks you.

No comments: